We at Buoyant, offer many different dance courses to a variety of experience levels and to all different age groups. Students are always welcome to branch out or join regardless of age or experience to any of the courses that interests them.
- Our courses in dance are categorized into various levels –
Beginner (72 to 120 hours), Elementary (90 to 150 hours), Intermediate (120 to 150 hrs) and Advanced.
- This course duration is subjective to the age group and the dance form selected among Ballet, Contemporary, Modern and Hip Hop.
- Examination and Certificate promotes the students into more challenging class. For more details about this, Kindly click here.
Short term seasonal Dance courses –
- DANCE CONDITIONING & BODY ANATOMY – (Beginner Basic – 20 hours)
This course is an introduction to Body awareness through basic awareness of Alexander technique, Body conditioning, Posture correction and Body Anatomy. The framework of this dance course includes 16 hours physical training and 4 hours Theory lecture)
Charges – 8000/- (Includes enrollment fee)
- DANCE CHOREOGRAPHY & COMPOSITION (Intermediate – 20 hours)
This course consists of dance choreography in practice and understanding the various elements of dance composition. Emphasis is on the student finding and
creating original movement, creating a dance from that movement and teaching the dance to others in the class.
Charges – 10000/- (Includes enrollment fee)
- SPECIAL RESEARCH PROJECT (12 Hours)
A special learning experience designed by one or more students in a research project that may be based on reading, research, community service, work experience, or other activities that advance the student’s knowledge and competence in the field of dance or related areas. A dedicated faculty would be guiding and mentoring the works which can later be applied at the universities.
Charges – 5000/- (Includes enrollment fee)
- DIPLOMA IN DANCE TEACHING (50 Hours)
The framework of the assessment ensures that student teachers develop the practical skills and knowledge required to enter the teaching profession and to develop a sustainable career. incorporates the fundamentals .
- IMPROVISATION (18 Hours)
- DANCE MANAGEMENT
- STAGE DESIGN & LIGHTING
Part time offline
- FOUNDATION IN INTERNATIONAL DANCE (150 Hrs)
Long term seasonal Dance courses –
- LEVEL 1 TRAINING IN INTERNATIONAL DANCE (170 Hrs)
Ballet (40 hrs)
Contemporary Technique (50 Hrs)
Modern (20 Hrs)
Choreography (30 Hrs)
Improvisation (15 Hrs)
Theory (15 Hrs)
Upcoming Dance Workshop details