The Founder, Creative Director
Masters of Business Administration, New Delhi.
Founder, Director of Buoyant Performing Arts.
Registered trained under Federation of Indian Professional Trainers (FIPT) New Delhi.
Member of World Dance Alliance- India.
Member of International Dance Council (CID, UNESCO) – Paris
The Bangalore Dairies :
- In 2004, he joined Lewis Yana Ballet Foundation (Bangalore) and started his professional training in Ballet and Contemporary.
- At the same time, he had been trained in Ballroom dance forms (Salsa, Chacha, Waltz, Jive, PasoDoble) , at Lourd Vijays Dance Studio, Bangalore.
- For a long time, he has been associated with iconic projects and workshops by Tarintismo Creative Dance Company and Attakkalari, in Bangalore.
- Saurabh is a certified in Stout Pilate from Bangalore.
Dance-O-logue, The Delhi Chapter :
- He had joined as a full time company member at The Danceworx.
- He was under the guidance of pioneering choreographers and artists, like – Anthony Noa (U.S.A.), Tino Sanchez (Spain), Gabor Sziraky (Hungary), Maria Teresa Houar (New York), Ashley Lobo(India) and many others.
- For long period, he has been undertaking training at Gati and Sadhya.
- He has been trained in Hortan, Release, Limon improvisation techniques of Contemporary, Royal Ballet and Jazz.
- At this point of life, he was being mentored by Mandeep Raikhy (India, U.S.A), Ronnie S. Ghosh (Kolkata), Raymond Esterhuizen (Netherland Dance Company), Soraya Franco (Dominican Republic), Philippe Saire (Switzerland), Idan Cohen (Israel) and the list goes on…
Beyond the borders :
- In September of 2009, he was given sponsorship grant to an intensive program at Bodyworks Company (Cambridge, U.K.).
- In 2011, Saurabh took master classes with Alvin Alley Company Dancer (U.S.A.) in Denmark.
- In the year 2012, he took classes in Afro-Jazz by Ina Wichterich-Mogane (Cape Town, South Africa) at Jazzart Dance Theatre.
- In May, 2013, He travelled to Istanbul to give a Bollywood & Indian Contemporary workshop at CONTEMPORARY DANCE ARTISTS ASSOCIATION.
- In 2013 December, he has visited Rambert Dance Company New Studio (London) to interact with the senior company and to attend series of workshops, lectures and dialogues.
Saurabh has his own unique way of teaching and administrating. He has been teaching more than hundreds of students till now. He has been invited as judge in many fests and national level dance competitions. His artistry also includes Dance photography, Dance anatomy, Kinesiology, Sound Engineering and Magic of Lighting.
Some of his major choreographic pieces are – Strategy (Solo work) and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder & Me (2013), The Human Ways (2015), Bench-Mark (2016), Time is Timed (2016) and still he is working with his company to create inspiring work of performing arts.
He has been a leader, an inspiration, a mentor to his company members. Under his guidance, Buoyant Performing Arts has been working on innovative new projects in the city.